Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy Birthday "thanks"

Wow!  This outpouring of love is amazing!  Thank you all for the birthday wishes.  I have an amazing life filled with amazing people who guide me, support me, correct me and edify me. 

All of you have and continue to help me to become a better person, I thank you and I love you.

Most of you know my story and what I’ve been up to over the past several years, if not have a look at the links.









In short I have ambitious plans to build a better community for everyone.  This is not limited to where I currently reside and I have no plans for a political position. 

I firmly believe that civic engagement is critical to making this happen.  Have a look at how the NY Times defines Civic Engagement.


In closing I ask you to consider your efforts in making the world a better place.  I would love to chat (preferably over a meal) about your visions and dreams, disappointments, successes and how we can partner.

Jacque Pierre Howard
609-433-0489
trenton365show@gmail.com





Holly Bull President of the Center for Interim Programs









Interview with members of Code For Trenton



























Interview with Author, Motivational Speaker Ayana Iman






















WIMG interview with Author, Management Consultant Kimberly A. Ferguson  


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post. Make your birthday memorable by visiting your dentist. Make it more happier by getting up to 60% discount by adopting stand alone dental discount plans Pennsylvania .

    ReplyDelete