Friday, December 30, 2016

Departed Musicians on NPR

Well done National Public Radio #npr

Today's tribute to Muscians who have departed in 2016 was awesome!

Starting with #Prince's "Lets Go Crazy" those words "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today...." brought back the memories of my life in 1983-84.

The segment covered a diverse genre of music created and performed by those who have moved on from this plain and made me realize why I love the Art of Music.

As I grow in my appreciation of Music as an Artform, I will continue to share the talent I see, hear and appreciate through my programs,
The Trenton 365 Show and ABRMS The Amans Brindled Regional Music Show as well as Lifestyle By Amans Brindled.

I hope you will join me on the journey to build a better community for everyone through civic engagement.

http://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2016/12/29/507146995/when-departed-stars-become-digital-saints-on-music-and-collective-grief-in-2016

1 comment:

  1. I must say, you are great at what you do.Thanks for making "community" important.

    ReplyDelete