Sunday, May 22, 2016

Creative NJ Statewide Call To Collaboration 2016


On Friday May 20, 2016 I was asked to participate in the Creative NJ Statewide Call to Collaboration.


I was first introduced to CNJ through my affiliation with the I Am Trenton Community Foundation.


In 2014, several others and myself representing Trenton NJ hosted the Creative Trenton convening. 

CNJ is different than other gatherings of like minds because of the methods used to communicate, one of which is the signature “Open Space” model.

My mini presentation was based upon collaboration and my belief that relationships are critical to any collaborative effort. 


I used my latest project Library Boxes of Trenton NJ as a real world example.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment