Saturday, April 13, 2019

Trenton 365 Show Poet/Spokenword Artist Todd Evans


Written by Vont Leak

On the December 4th broadcast of the Trenton 365 Show, Jacque Howard interviewed poet and musician, Todd Evans. Todd discussed a number of events and gigs that he’s hosted. Todd and Jacque also talked about Todd’s life, his upbringing, his musical abilities and talents and how he’s portrayed them in life. I liked this interview because as a musician it interested me to hear about a lot of open mic gigs that are available in and around my city. As a performer, I became more aware of possible opportunities I can take up to show off my talents. After the show, I briefly talked to Todd about my musical background and he told me to send him some of my work and to look more into some of his upcoming events.


No comments:

Post a Comment