Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Routine Wednesday visiting the #LBOT

#LBOT represents Library Boxes of Trenton.

Today I met Miss Peaches at the Lawrence St Community Garden across the street from George Page Park off of Olden Ave.

While traveling through the north ward I saw this box distributing books.

I am not certain who Created this box, manages it etc., but I knew today I had to support it!

Make sure you stop by the Creation of an #LBOT at the 2nd Annual Trenton Makers Day Event happening on Friday July 28th from 10a to 3p, more information available at www.trentonmakers.org

In the interim have a look and listen to my chat with Alex Rivera of My Brothers Keeper sharing about Trenton Makers Day 2017.

https://soundcloud.com/trenton365/alex-rivera-trenton-makers-day

For up to date information about the Trenton 365 Show air schedule visit the website
www.trenton365.com





No comments:

Post a Comment