Monday, February 11, 2019

Yardley Beer Company - Two Roads Brewery Review


STAY TUNED FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE BEER PODCAST



My first visit for a beer sampling. The brewery I was expecting had to reschedule, no worries Two Roads Brewery was on site. During the sampling I tried the Lil Heaven - Session IPA (nothing watered down here) the Two Juicy New England Style IPA (not "milk shaky" at all) and the Plum and Clementine Gose. I am not usually into "sours" but these were fine. I preferred the Plum which had a unique tartness. In 2018 PA began allowing 6 pack and sales of singles. PA laws are specific to the type of beverages so do a little research before shopping. Prices are comparable to other package goods outlets. All the usual offerings plus a good selection of crafts. Located in a strip center on a well travelled road in the Borough of Morrisville. Lots of surface parking.
 
Response from the owner 6 days ago
Thank you for the super review! Our team at YBC works toward being up on the latest Of Brews News for our customers. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Link to my chat with Sean Huber of Two Roads Brewery
























No comments:

Post a Comment