Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Trenton 365 Show Jacque Howard interviewed by Vennie Stansbury



Written by Vont Leak

Out of all the radio personalities in the world, two of my favorite to listen to are Jacque Howard and Vennie Stansbury. On December 4th, Vennie interviewed Jacque on Today’s Topic and I literally couldn’t stop laughing throughout the whole segment. These two are the Beevus and Butthead of WIMG radio. For as long as I’ve known them both, I always agreed that they need their own show. I think they could make a funny comedy show where they bounce banter off of one another, take fan advice and questions and have a bunch of hilarious segments. During the interview, Vennie and Jacque went back and forth for a bit making comedic jabs at one another, everything out of love. Then, Vennie started talking about Jacque’s upbringing to the station and how he and his show Trenton 365 earned their spots on WIMG. Jacque also touched on his involvement in his weekly skatepark jam and other civic engagement activities. Jacque is a firm believer in REACH and before the end of the show they discussed the role Jacque plays in all the titles that REACH stands for. No matter what they’re talking about I could listen to Jacque and Vennie all day. They’re my favorite duo and I really look forward to coming to the station every week to see these two and what they have going on.




No comments:

Post a Comment