Friday, October 21, 2016

Roxey Ballet Frankenstein

When I think back to my grade school education I regret not exploring the Performing Arts more.

I remember Earl Carhart telling me to consider the stage, unfortunately my interests were elsewhere.

Fast forward to my adulthood, where I am using my access to be a cheerleader for all genres of Art.

Earlier this year I met Filmmaker Katherine Elisabeth Clark while promoting her Pop Up Anthology film viewings.

http://www.popupanthology.com/

Later Katherine introduced me to the Roxey Ballet based out of Lambertville NJ.  I visited the studio for the series "BEER AND BALLET" FRANKENSTEIN sneak-peek.

Have a listen to my chat with Founding Director Mark Roxey

https://soundcloud.com/trenton365/mark-roxey-of-roxey-ballet

The open studio event gave visitors a chance to see and hear a bit about the forthcoming performance while enjoying some light refreshments.

I hope you will attend one of the performances and here is a little motivation.



The following images were captured by Kevin Duddy Photos





























No comments:

Post a Comment