Monday, November 30, 2015

REJS Jazz

REJS Jazz is a growing name on the Jazz scene in Central NJ.  The team is made up of Rich Jackson, Eric Thomas and James Freeman.


A few years ago I was introduced to James Freeman through Eric.  I had known Rich from my softball playing days in Ewing Twp. 

One afternoon while talking Trenton 365 items at Exit 7A with Owner and Sound Engineer Scott Miller, a call came in about a gig at The Big Easy. 

Scott Tixier a fast rising Jazz Violinist would be performing in Trenton, I don’t recall how I became involved in the conversation but I spoke to Eric and made the connection that this was “Eric” the Drumming Instructor for the Trenton Children’s Chorus.


The Scott Tixier performance began my relationship with REJS Entertainment and has allowed me to share my talents with the team as the Emcee for the monthly performances and with marketing ideas.

REJS Entertainment has recently presented Artists; Tony Tixier, John Benitez, Dave Stryker, Monte Croft as well as Sonya Robinson, Shamie Royston, Rudy Royston, Gregg August, Donald Edwards, Steven Feifke, Gordon James, Thomas Galliano and several other artists.

Link to a recent newspaper article

Going forward REJS Entertainment will continue to present world-class Jazz Musicians to the Central NJ Region, stay connected to our efforts via;

Twitter

Facebook

Trenton 365 links regarding REJS Entertainment


























No comments:

Post a Comment